Saturday, November 16, 2024 – Mandatory Early Packet Pickup & Expo @ MACK CYCLE (not at race site!)
- 10:00 am-4:00 pm – Expo & Mandatory Early Packet Pickup
- 11:00 pm, 2:00 pm – Pre-Race Clinic and Q&A Session
Mack Cycle and Fitness
5995 Sunset Dr.
Miami, FL 33143
Sunday, November 17, 2024 – Race Day
- 5:00-6:00 a.m. – Event parking for athletes (please arrive at the time and entrance indicated on your parking pass)
- 5:00-6:30 a.m. – Transition Area Open for Athletes (No race morning packet pickup)
Race Start Times:
- 6:30 a.m. – International Triathlon*/Aquabike Begin
- 6:40 a.m. – International Duathlon Begins
- 7:00 a.m. – Sprint Triathlon/Aquabike Begin
- 7:10 a.m. – Sprint Duathlon Begins
*You should be able to swim a mile in under an hour, bike 15 mph or faster, and run 15 min/miles or faster to participate in the International Distance Triathlon. Otherwise, please enter the Sprint Distance Triathlon.
- 7:50 a.m. – International bike mile 6 cutoff (if you don’t reach mile 6 by this time you will end up doing the sprint bike distance)
- 9:10 a.m. – International run mile 2 cutoff (must u-turn at mile 2 after this time and marked as DNF. Zoo must be cleared by 10:00 am)
- 9:15 a.m. – Sprint & International Aquabike Awards
- 9:30 a.m. – Sprint & International Duathlon Awards
- 10:00 a.m. – Sprint & International Triathlon Awards
Athletes must arrive at least 1 hour before their race start time or will miss the race.
*Start/wave order will be available race morning and emailed to all registered participants race week. We will start in a time trial format one person at a time.
All athletes must present a photo ID to pick up their packet. Please bring your receipt from online registration.