Since 2004 the Miami Man Triathlon has been the Premier Triathlon Experience in South Florida exceeding 2000 participants in several years and selling out as early as May! For the first time ever, Miami Man will include a sprint distance triathlon (duathlon and aquabike as well), so those not wanting to tackle a longer distance will still have the opportunity to experience this one of a kind event.
What makes Miami Man so special?
- The weather in Miami is absolutely perfect in November!
- The run through Zoo Miami is an iconic experience. The International Distance runs a full 5 MILES on the public walkways of the Zoo, the most ever! (2 miles for the sprint)
- The BEST Awards! If you snag a podium spot you’ll get one of our famous 15” stuffed zoo animals!
- Cool finisher medals. 2012 design below. Design may vary in different years.
- The Famous FISH swim caps! Both cool and silly, these caps are keepers. Made from silicone, not cheap latex, so you’ll get years of use at your local pool.
- Lots of SWAG! From mousepads to notepads to race belts to race programs to water bottles, we always come up with many cool giveaways that you’ll get at packet pickup as souvenirs of your awesome experience. The items given away vary from year to year.
- Award winning shirts. 2022 design shown. What will the cool design be this year?
- Hat. 2019 visor shown. Designs and materials may vary each year. Not many races give a shirt and a hat!
- Crystal clear lake swim with no alligators!
REGISTER NOW and make sure you are part of the action at Miami Man!